Hello friends, thank you for checking out my February 2022 Real Estate magazine!
The February issue has a lot of good things waiting for you to read. For example, there are some tips from the IRS to make filing your taxes easier. There’s some suggestions on how to change up your Valentines Date traditions, as well as learning about the latest interior design trends! You’ll also find information about our no-cost Real Estate School, powered by Kaplan. So if you’re thinking of becoming a real estate agent, this is a great deal!
Even if you don’t want to be a full time agent, you can benefit from all of your contacts and refer them! When you refer them to an experienced full-time agent like myself, both you and your contacts benefit! So if this sounds good to you, give me a call and we can discuss how it all works.
Additionally, there is useful information on mortgages, escrows and my office at Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills in El Cajon. When you work with myself and our office, your going to get the professional experience you deserve!
Finally, if you have questions about buying or selling property, the answers are always just a phone call or email away.
February 2022 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- Valentines Date Ideas: 7 suggestions on changing up traditional Valentines Dates.
- Preparing For 2022 Tax Season: A few tips from the IRS.gov website to make this tax season easier.
- Fiducia Home Loans: Home price forecasts for 2022.
- Top Interior Design Trends: Some of the hottest interior design trends of 2022.
- Latest Listings: Several new listings from around San Diego County.
- Foothills Escrow: Escrow tips from Foothills Escrow in El Cajon.
- Up to 100% Home Loan Financing with Team Puente: Did you know that there are down payment and closing cost assistance programs?
- Thinking of a Real Estate Career? Limitless potential career, and Zero cost to study for the Real Estate License exam! Even better, there’s plenty of support available to you when getting your career started!
- Why Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills Brokerage? Find out why we’re #1 in Southern California.