Hello, and thank you for checking out my June 2023 Real Estate magazine!
It’s the beginning of Summer, and as always it’s a great time to be in San Diego! And as usual this month’s issue has a lot of timely information, so take a look! For example, there are always plenty of fun events happening all over San Diego County. Also, get some tips on how to spruce up your home to sell.
There is also useful information on mortgage rates, escrows, real estate careers and why you want to work with my office at Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills in El Cajon. When you work with myself and our #1 rated KW office, your going to get the professional experience you deserve!
And as always, if you have any questions about buying or selling property, the answers are always just a phone call or email away.
Amy’s June 2023 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- Spruce up your Home: Top Cleaning Tips To Get Your Home Sold Fast!
- Flag Day: What is Flag Day and When is it?
- Fiducia Home Loans: Interest Rates Drop Sharply…
- Father’s Day: A Salute to Father’s, father figures and fatherhood. America needs great fathers!
- Foothills Escrow: Tips on Escrow or Impound Accounts
- Latest Listings: Some new real estate listings from all around San Diego County. If you’re thinking of buying a home in San Diego County, call me!
- June 2023 Events in San Diego: Time to get out and enjoy San Diego County and all of the great things there are to do here. We are very blessed to live here!
- Why Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills Brokerage? Find out why we’re #1 in Southern California. Also, if you’re thinking of a career in Real Estate, we can help you get your real estate license!
Download Magazine (PDF)
Thank you for reading!