Hello friends, and thank you for checking out my March 2022 Real Estate magazine!
Without any delays,spring has arrived. As always, it’s a great time to be in San Diego! And as usual, this month’s issue has a lot of timely information, so you don’t want to skip it! For example, there are plenty of great events happening all over San Diego County. Also, read about why you might consider selling your home this spring. But if you’re thinking of buying a home, you’ll want to get some important information on how to get started.
Additionally, there is useful information on mortgages, escrows and my office at Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills in El Cajon. When you work with myself and our office, your going to get the professional experience you deserve!
Not just this month but every month, if you have questions about buying or selling property, the answers are always just a phone call or email away.
Amy’s March 2022 Real Estate Magazine
Table of Contents
- Top March Events in San Diego: Things are starting to buzz around town. So it’s time to get out and enjoy San Diego County and all of the great things there are to do!
- Spring Cleaning Tips & Tricks: Spring is the time to dust off the cob webs and spruce up around the house.
- Buying Your Home: Deciding on a Lender and a Loan is a huge step. But don’t worry, you can do it!
- Up to 100% Home Loan Financing with Stephany Puente: Did you know that there are down payment and closing cost assistance programs? It’s worth learning about!
- Fiducia Home Loans: What’s driving today’s high buyer demand?
- Why You Should Sell This Spring: Four good reasons that selling your home now rather than later might benefit you.
- 10 Ways to Stay Motivated in 2022: It’s easy to lose motivation during the year, so get some good tips to stay on track.
- Latest Listings: Several new real estate listings from all around San Diego County.
- Foothills Escrow: Escrow tips from Foothills Escrow in El Cajon. What you need to know when using a Power of Attorney.
- When is the Right Time to Sell? Take a quick look at the Infograph on helping you make the decision.
- Race for Autism San Diego 2022: Information on a great upcoming fundraiser to benefit people with Autism and their families. Join me in being on Noah’s A Team!
- Why Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills Brokerage? Find out why we’re #1 in Southern California.